Finally, a list of SEO friendly directory websites for instant backlinks!
Got ZERO Backlinks? This List of Backlink Opportunities is for You!
This list of directories is perfect for new websites to start building trust with Google. Especially if you have a small local business. Don’t worry, this is a safe white hat link building strategy for your websites.
If you have a new website that’s still in the “Google sandbox” (not indexed yet) you don’t want to be aggressive with building anchor rich backlinks.
That could flag your website as spammy! I recommend you wait a few months before slowly getting “money keywords” as anchor text. Be patient when adding new links, quality backlinks pointing towards your “money site” is far better than low quality / spammy links.
You want natural, high authoritative (high DA), quality backlinks for your website’s SEO foundation as all SEO experts want for their back-link building strategies.
Related Post: Directories to Submit your Infographics
Benefits of adding your business to this list of Directory Websites:
- Permanent backlink
- Getting a high DA website backlink
- Safe and trusted backlink source
- Helps build you a solid backlink profile
- Fastest backlinks to obtain by yourself
- Can help improve your Domain Authority
- Can help rank your business higher in Google Maps
- Source for constant link building opportunity
- Most are do-follow links
If you Have a New Business Website, First Concentrate on Building “NAP” Backlinks
- Phone number
- (website URL)
Why Does your Business Need so Many “NAP” Business Citations?
- First of all, you want to make sure your “NAP” is consistent and kept up to date.
- Second, a well maintained “NAP” can help you rank higher in Google’s 3 pack in Google maps.
- More High DA business citations = more quality backlinks pointing to your website
- More QUALITY backlinks pointing to your website means a higher domain authority
You need Domain Authority
Yes, you do need great backlinks from a diverse and high number of domains. Don’t believe me? Go to google search and check out the top-ranking websites’ backlink profile. The top search results usually have the highest amount of quality backlinks and domain authority.
That being said, if you’re trying to rank for keywords while you have low domain authority, chances are simply put – you most likely have a low probability for ranking on the first page of Google search results.
Related Post: SEO Checklist for New Bloggers
You Want Niche Directories With Your City
When you add your “NAP” to the directories, you want to make sure you select the right city and business category. Some directories may not have your specific industry available but that’s OK. Just select as close as you can. As long as you have your “NAP”, you’re OK.
Ideally, you want to make sure you’re getting directories for your niche business AND the City your business is located. (BIG thanks to https://chrispalmermarketing.com I learned this tip from this SEO guru)
Here’s how you can search for specific directories in Google: “allintext: directory plumbing San Diego”
Yes, they will give you a small and very specific list of directories.
Related Post: 5 Tips to Help you Improve Your SEO
Are you ready for the BIG list of SEO friendly directory websites?
Have this list of things ready in a text document and folder labeled “Directory Backlink Campaign” It just helps because you won’t be making all these backlinks in a day. You’ll most likely want to spread out gaining these new backlinks dripped to your website through a few months.
Make sure you keep a record of the username and password you use to set up these directories because if your business moves or changes the website, etc, you need to update it everywhere! Below is a list of items you need in order for your directory submissions. Some directories don’t need all these items, but it’ good to be prepared because some give you these opportunities.
Most of all, you want to keep your information consistent!
Here’s what you’ll need for your directory citations:
- A high-quality image of your logo
- A few images of your business or service images/products/menu items
- Short business description
- Make sure you have a consistent URL such as “https://www.yoursite.com or yoursite.com”
- Phone number
- Email address
- Consistent address
- Consistent wording for your business “Buckboards BBQ & Brew or Buckboards Barbecue and Brew”
- Any social media account usernames/addresses
- Access to your business phone/email if some listings need verification
Related Post: SEO Facts for Business Owners
FREE SEO Friendly Web Directories List
Submit your link to this list of directories:
Premium Directories (paid listings) :
Related Post: How to Speed-Up Your Website
SEO friendly directory websites list conclusion:
I hope this massive list of backlink directories does not intimidate you. Take your time and grow your citations slowly aka drip them. If you have SEO clients. These links may take a while for Google to crawl and discover. It’s best to let Google naturally discover them.
If you’re looking for an SEO expert that can submit your “NAP” across the web, contact me!
Thanks for reading my SEO friendly directory websites list. You know what would make my day? If you shared this blog post.